Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools Day!!




My My it has been a busy couple of days. Hopefully soon I can jump on here and get a darn tut posted for you all. I would Love to put out a GREAT BIG Thank You to Jessica from GothicInspirations today. I emailed her because I could not get 2 of her scraps to show for me in PSP9........OMG, she wrote me back in less than an hour and said she would fix them. Jessica.........You are a DOLL girlfriend!! Thank You so much for all that you do. I looooooove your work and you seem to be a Great person. Today I am going to take my crashed hard drive in and hope I can get all my goodies off it. I lost a lot of PSP stuff when it got smashed against a wall. grrrrrrr Wish me luck and I will be back soon. Thank You to Denise and Linda too who are now following my blog. I feel so "special" lol

No comments: